LOCAL 1085

Need an Attorney?

If you need an attorney . . .

For Workers Compensation and other civil matters, members of Local 1085 may wish to retain the law firm of Stark & Stark, which offers legal services to the local and its members. To speak with an attorney from Stark & Stark, members should call the firm's Marlton office at (856) 874-4443. Be sure to identify yourself as a member of CWA Local 1085.

Members may also find a lawyer through the Union Plus Legal Services program, which offers discounted rates.

Follow Us!

Sign Up
Remember me